How do I use Pace Fort Collins?
- Download the free Pace app from the App Store or Google Play
- Create a rider profile (name and email)
- Insert credit card information, promo codes, EBT membership or cash payment option
- Find a bike at a station or local bike rack using the real time map in the app
- Unlock your bike using the app, hop on and start riding
- Questions? Go to support.ridepace.com, email email@example.com, call 833-321-PACE
- Rent bicycles from new stations all over Fort Collins 24/7
- Lock your bike to any Pace station or local bike rack
- Pay cash for rides
- Each bike is equipped with 8 speeds, GPS tracking, a lock, a basket, and lights
Who is Pace Fort Collins?
- Fort Collins Bike Share is a collaboration of Bike Fort Collins, FC Bikes, Zagster, Transfort, and a number of local business sponsors.
Who are the current Fort Collins Bike Share sponsors?
- City of Fort Collins
- UC Health
- Odell Brewing Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Associates in Family Medicine
- Colorado State University
- Elevations Credit Union
- Dellenbach Motors
- Housing Catalyst
How have rates and user fees changed? And can I still rent a bike for a full day or for multiple days?
- With the Bike Library’s transition to bike share we are retiring our old fleet and modifying our pricing structure. Each 30 minute ride costs $1, while a yearly membership costs $29 monthly. Encouraging shorter trips will ensure the availability of bikes for everyone who wants to use them, in the true spirit of bike share. Grab a bike any time you need it from any of the stations around Fort Collins. As more sponsors come on board, we will be able to expand the system and add more bikes, making it even easier to get a bike anytime, anywhere.
Can I make a reservation?
- There are numerous automated bike stations located all around the city, with bikes that may be checked out 24/7. With this new bike share system, we are not able to offer reservations. There should be plenty of bikes available for your your use whenever you need one.
What happens if my bike breaks down while I’m using it?
- We strive to be sure each one of our bikes is in top working condition each time it is checked out. Sometimes, however small mechanical issues arise. If you are experiencing a problem, please call 833-321-PACE to get immediate assistance.
Where can I get a helmet?
- You can purchase a helmet at the Visit Fort Collins center in Old Town Square, (137, 19 Old Town Square, Fort Collins, CO 80524 map), Maxline Brewing (2724 McClelland Dr #190, Fort Collins, CO 80525) or (coming soon) Equinox Brewing for $12.
- While there is no helmet law in Colorado, we always strongly recommend that you use a helmet!
Want to become a helmet partner?
- Keep brains safe by partnering with Bike Fort Collins and Pace Bike Share and becoming a place to buy helmets for riders! Current partners include Maxline Brewing, Visit Fort Collins, and Equinox Brewing.
Interested? Email Laura (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more!
I’m not familiar with bicycle routes in Fort Collins, how do I find my way around?
- Fort Collins has a network of low stress streets and multi-use trails to comfortably and safely get around by bike! Maps can be found here.
Station Map Coming Soon!
Bike Share History:
On April 1, 2016 the Fort Collins Bike Library evolved into Fort Collins Bike Share
This Bike Share system is a collaboration of Zagster, the City of Fort Collins, and Bike Fort Collins along with the generous sponsorship of numerous local businesses.
In June 2018 the Fort Collins Bike Share became Pace Fort Collins
Pace Fort Collins is a product of Zagster, and is a modern, dockless bike share system that allows riders to dock their bikes at any local bike rack to end a ride.
What happened to the Bike Library?
- Pace Fort Collins is our new community bike library. The same team behind the Bike Library is now partnering with Zagster, our bike share provider, to bring a truly unique biking experience for Fort Collins residents and visitors.
- The FC Bike Share Hub inside the DTC (formerly the Bike Library) will become an enhanced cycling information center, staffed with knowledgeable Bike Fort Collins employees ready to chat about route suggestions, bike events and safety information, Fort Collins tourist information, and to help distribute helmets for bike share riders.
Why did the Bike Library become Bike Share?
- In the eight years of its operation, the Bike Library primarily served customers who were interested in riding for recreation. The program was largely limited by our hours of operation and number of available bikes. One of our goals has been to better accommodate our commuters and other resident riders by increasing accessibility to shared bikes. By creating a dense network of bike share stations all over town, choosing to ride a bike instead of driving a motor vehicle becomes a viable option any time, anywhere.
Can I still rent bikes from Best Western University Inn and CSU Surplus?
- Currently we do not have Bike Share stations at either location. However, the number of stations will continue to grow and our goal is to have stations conveniently located to all large populated areas.