IT’S TIME FOR GIVING
You’ve heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but have you considered Giving Tuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that connects diverse groups of individuals, communities and organizations on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable giving season. #GivingTuesday is a great opportunity to support Bike Fort Collins at an exciting time for our organization. As a supporter of Bike Fort Collins in 2015, you helped us to achieve a number of remarkable accomplishments, including:
- Reaching 12,150 students by operating the Safe Routes to Schools program for the City of Fort Collins, with a total of 1,593 adult volunteers
- Working in partnership with the City of Fort Collins to serve over 400 riders who pedaled over 40.000 miles with our unique Fort Collins Bike Library
- Participating in and helping to support a host of a local events, such as Get Outdoors Day, Poudre River Fest, the USA Pro Challenge, Bike to Work Day, and Open Streets – to name a few.
- 11 Community “Ride Around Town” (RAT) rides, designed to identify and enhance opportunities for creating safe, comfortable, and accessible bike infrastructure in the City
- Organized a major town hall event to address bicycle safety, attended by major local and regional leaders and over 250 community members
With your support this holiday season, Bike Fort Collins can continue to build upon our momentum in 2015, and keep our city one of the greatest, safest places to ride a bike in the country!
Thank you for your support, and wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season!
Bike Fort Collins is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to making Fort Collins a better place to ride a bicycle. Your donation is tax-deductible.
Reasons to Donate
1. Do it for the children—Support bicycle safety programs.
2. Do it for the environment—cycling benefits the air, water, and earth.
3. Do it for yourself—Everyone has their reasons to ride, help us advocate for you.
4. Do it for Your community—Altruism looks good on all of us. Your donation is tax deductible
5. Do it for us—we do this because we are passionate, but there are innumerable expenses associated with running a diverse and action-oriented non-profit.
Bike Fort Collins thanks all of our partners and collaborators. Additional thanks to New Belgium Brewing, The Bohemian Foundation, and REI, for their support. Funding and program support provided by the City of Fort Collins for SRTS and the Fort Collins Bike Library.
To subscribe to our organization and give $5.00 every thirty days, use the “Subscribe” button below
One-time donation: $10.00
One-time donation: $20.00