THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN VOLUNTEER TO HELP BIKE FORT COLLINS
TOUR DE FAT
Our largest need for volunteers each year is to help staff all the stations and positions it takes to host and run Tour de Fat—not just the parade, but the celebration at New Belgium Brewing afterwards too. It takes over 200 volunteers to host the event.
other events, committees and safe routes to school
However, here are some additional opportunities that are available as well:
- Helping to staff a Bike Fort Collins booth/tent at various events, such as: Bike to Work Day, Open Streets – Fort Collins
- Helping run and support each Bike From Work Bash
- Supporting us in hosting our Tour de Farms event
- Serving on a Committee, whether it be the Development Committee, the Marketing Committee, or the Program Committee
- Being a Safe Routes to School Instructor
Any of these sound like you? Sound like fun?
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Click SIGN UP TODAY to read more about each opportunity, and
- Select any or all the opportunities that interest you (you can select more than one), and
- Click “Apply” to fill out the short form, and
- Click “Submit”
- This will notify us of your interest(s) and we’ll follow up with you accordingly
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. We can’t do the work we do without you.