RIDE WITH US! AND HELP US BUILD STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
Become a member of Bike Fort Collins and help us build strength in numbers. We represent you and the next generation of cyclists by advocating for more funding, education, stronger policies, and better bikeways at the city, county, and regional level.
When you join Bike Fort Collins as an individual, student, family or business, member benefits include:
- Contributing to strength in numbers. Members enable Bike Fort Collins to aggregate our impact and the weight of our voice.
- Representation as a cyclist for more funding, stronger policies, and better bikeways at the city, county, and regional level.
- An outlet for staying up-to-date on bicycle advocacy issues at the city, county and regional level, and how you can support them.
- Knowing you’re supporting the Safe Routes to School Program – and our goal of having 50% of students ride or walk to school.
- Access to a network of like-minded cycling enthusiasts committed to promoting more cycling and continuously improving infrastructure and safety for bicyclists and pedestrians.
- Access to early registration, exclusive member discounts, updates, and invitations to special events.
- Ability to check-out a bike travel box for out-of-town trips/rides, making it easy to bring your bike with you.
- Special discounts, offers and incentives from an always growing list of Membership Business Partners.
- Bike Fort Collins member sticker.
- Businesses included/mentioned in Callout Corner section of monthly Pedal Post eNewsletter (on a rotating basis).
- Proud Supporter logo for businesses to use on their website and social media.
BFC is proud to be an Accredited Charity by the Better Business Bureau, to hold a Gold Seal of Transparency with Guidestar, and be recognized as a Four-Star Charity with Charity Navigator. Note: Our legal name is Friends of the Fort Collins Bicycle Program, Inc., doing business as (d.b.a.) Bike Fort Collins.