In case you missed them, we’ve assembled several links to some interesting articles that we think are “Worth the Read.” We hope you find this as a quick and helpful way to get caught up on some pertinent bike-related news without aimlessly trolling countless bike-minded websites.
- What We Learned from Tracking Cycling Deaths for a Year – Outside Magazine
- Broken Chain: Why not build more factories? Here’s why. – Bicycle Retailer and Industry News
- “Where America Fails, So Have We in Bicycling.” – People for Bikes
- State’s 5-Star COVID Certification Program amended to allow outdoor recreation events – Bicycle Colorado
- What We Want to Hear Secretary Buttigieg Prioritze at His First Hearing – League of American Bicyclist
Do these articles trigger any reaction, thoughts, discussion points or emotions from you? Let us know what you think below. Have an article you’d like to recommend we circulate in a future post? Let us know below too.